While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Down Probiotics
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Down Probiotics
If we consume food the food is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Down Probiotics
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used frequently
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication that should never be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Down Probiotics
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that compose the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Down Probiotics
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Down Probiotics
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It isn’t waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Down Probiotics
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I prefer taking two pills per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week when I realized that my gut felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Down Probiotics
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.