The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Despite Vitamin D
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Despite Vitamin D
When we take in food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Despite Vitamin D
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken regularly
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Despite Vitamin D
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Despite Vitamin D
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take one or two capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Despite Vitamin D
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not waste of time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Despite Vitamin D
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose 2 tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Despite Vitamin D
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.