Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Despite Supplements
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Despite Supplements
When we take in food it is processed in that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Despite Supplements
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication that should never be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Despite Supplements
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Despite Supplements
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Despite Supplements
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Despite Supplements
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which was the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I realized that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Despite Supplements
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.