Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our existence. Food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water but that is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Come Bets
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Come Bets
When we eat food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Come Bets
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized regularly
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication and should not be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Come Bets
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme process lactose, a chemical present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Come Bets
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster time in taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Come Bets
Another thing to note is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Come Bets
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I choose to take two tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Come Bets
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.