Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste the body would also have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Come Back
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Come Back
When we eat food, it is processed in such that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Come Back
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken frequently
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Come Back
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they consume. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Come Back
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the many vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Come Back
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Come Back
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I opt 2 tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Come Back
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.