Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Circa 1980
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Circa 1980
When we take in food, it is processed in that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that must not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Circa 1980
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized frequently
However, this doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a prescription medication and should not be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Circa 1980
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is a lot to do with what the ingredients that compose the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Circa 1980
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just ten days.
A good place to start is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Circa 1980
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. It isn’t making you wait.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Circa 1980
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Circa 1980
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.