While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs But For Protein
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs But For Protein
When we take in food it is processed in that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs But For Protein
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be taken frequently
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the best substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs But For Protein
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases all covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients comprise the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth which is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs But For Protein
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs But For Protein
Another point to be aware of it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for an individual supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs But For Protein
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose 2 tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs But For Protein
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.