The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs But For Dogs
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs But For Dogs
If we consume food the food is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs But For Dogs
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine that should never be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs But For Dogs
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For example, you can find that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs But For Dogs
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules before every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs But For Dogs
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. If you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs But For Dogs
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I choose 2 tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs But For Dogs
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.