Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our own existence. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can live with only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Bile Salts
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Bile Salts
When we take in food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Bile Salts
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized often
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Bile Salts
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient front and center. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Bile Salts
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. As such, it is suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Bile Salts
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. If you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Bile Salts
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I prefer 2 tablets per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. It was around the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Bile Salts
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.