The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beyond Meat
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Beyond Meat
When we take in food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beyond Meat
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication and should not be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beyond Meat
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beyond Meat
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beyond Meat
Another point to be aware of it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beyond Meat
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I opt to take two tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Beyond Meat
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.