While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with only water but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Between Subjects
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Between Subjects
When we take in food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Between Subjects
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be taken frequently
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Between Subjects
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Between Subjects
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Between Subjects
A second thing to consider it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range method that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which, mind you, only took three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Between Subjects
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I opt 2 tablets per day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Between Subjects
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.