The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body can live with only water but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Between Food Sources
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Between Food Sources
When we eat food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Between Food Sources
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Between Food Sources
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is in this list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Between Food Sources
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported side effect. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Between Food Sources
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Between Food Sources
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Between Food Sources
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.