The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our own existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with only water but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Betaine Hcl
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Betaine Hcl
When we take in food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Betaine Hcl
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medication and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Betaine Hcl
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For instance, you may see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Betaine Hcl
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Betaine Hcl
Another point to be aware of is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and not deliver. It isn’t waste of time.
When I received my bottles, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Betaine Hcl
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I opt to take two tablets per day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Betaine Hcl
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and those with allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.