The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beside Protein
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Beside Protein
If we consume food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beside Protein
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine and should not be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to you, but the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beside Protein
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beside Protein
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body like zinc and iron. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. However, the number of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known side effect. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beside Protein
Another thing to note it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and it even saves lots of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a great thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beside Protein
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose 2 tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Beside Protein
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. The same way you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.