While the human body can survive weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beneath The Liver
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Beneath The Liver
When we eat food it is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you may supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beneath The Liver
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beneath The Liver
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For example, you can see that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do the ingredients that make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beneath The Liver
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have an easier and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something that is not right with your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beneath The Liver
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beneath The Liver
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I opt taking two pills per day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Beneath The Liver
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women and children younger than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.