Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beneath The Body
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Beneath The Body
If we consume food, it is processed in such that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beneath The Body
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used frequently
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine that should never be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beneath The Body
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it appears like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found on this products list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with the ingredients that compose the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beneath The Body
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many essential enzymes needed to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve mineral absorption like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you use the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beneath The Body
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparison shopping, the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food options.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Beneath The Body
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months to date (I opt to take two tablets per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Beneath The Body
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.