The human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Below The Line Film
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Below The Line Film
If we consume food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Below The Line Film
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Below The Line Film
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do the ingredients that make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes depending on the kind of food they breakdown. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Below The Line Film
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and can be easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Below The Line Film
Another thing to note it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-range approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received my bottles, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Below The Line Film
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I choose taking two pills per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Below The Line Film
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.