While the human body can go for weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is the truth. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Below The Line Deductions
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Below The Line Deductions
When we take in food it is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in school since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it would be advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Below The Line Deductions
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used frequently
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Below The Line Deductions
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it appears that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that does not transparently show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they digest. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix into saliva inside the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Below The Line Deductions
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the many vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires a consistent dosage to get the best benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a side effect. So, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Below The Line Deductions
A second thing to consider is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Below The Line Deductions
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Below The Line Deductions
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying or altering the content in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.