Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Below The Bone
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Below The Bone
If we consume food the food is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Below The Bone
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used frequently
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Below The Bone
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases covered. From gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestive process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Below The Bone
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of fullness when this enzyme is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it needs a consistent dosage to get the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow the body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with any food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Below The Bone
Another point to be aware of to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Below The Bone
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I prefer to take two tablets each day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Below The Bone
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.