Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body can live with only water but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Behind The Neck
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Behind The Neck
If we consume food, it is processed in that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Behind The Neck
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used frequently
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for your body, the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Behind The Neck
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is on this products list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Behind The Neck
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it requires a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just ten days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. These include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Behind The Neck
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like constipation and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for a targeted supplement or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
Upon getting my supplements, which, mind you, took just three days to arrive I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Behind The Neck
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I opt 2 tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking this supplement in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Behind The Neck
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult with their physician prior to taking the supplement.