Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with only water but it is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Behind The Meter
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Behind The Meter
When we take in food it is processed in a way that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as to be the “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s advised to consult your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Behind The Meter
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Behind The Meter
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is in this list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most important when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It enzyme process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Behind The Meter
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. With Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain good digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be an indication of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known adverse effect. Therefore, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Behind The Meter
Another point to be aware of it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and can even save a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of foods.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, took just three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Behind The Meter
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt taking two pills per day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Behind The Meter
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.