The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but that is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Behind The Beta
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Behind The Beta
If we consume food, it is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Behind The Beta
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medicine and should not be taken as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Behind The Beta
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its needs provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there’s a noticeable difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason is something to do what the ingredients that compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis,, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Behind The Beta
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plant matter that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Behind The Beta
Another thing to note it is that the product contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you a lot of value and it even saves lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion because they love eating a broad range of foods.
The broad-based method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Behind The Beta
I’m on my third bottle right now and have taken the supplement for 3 months now (I opt taking two pills each day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects were not immediate. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but so far I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Behind The Beta
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any manner form or shape is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.