Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment but that is a miserable life. Not only is there the absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs As We Age
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs As We Age
When we eat food it is processed in such that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience persistent symptoms such as these, it is best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs As We Age
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized regularly
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a medication and should not be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs As We Age
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its needs covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring difference between the usual ingredient list and what can be found on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could discover that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is much to do with the ingredients that make up the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they digest. They are divided into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that aids in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs As We Age
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with fats and oils even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to lessen the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs As We Age
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs As We Age
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose taking two pills per day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week that I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking this supplement in the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs As We Age
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering the supplement in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.