While the human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with only water, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs As Seen On Tv
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs As Seen On Tv
When we take in food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as these, it would be recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs As Seen On Tv
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used frequently
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine and should not be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs As Seen On Tv
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is in this list. For example, you can discover that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes in the human body because they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs As Seen On Tv
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really dependent on you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any food supplement that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs As Seen On Tv
A second thing to consider is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a great thing since the supplement is honest on the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not too small to make you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs As Seen On Tv
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I choose taking two pills per day, which was an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs As Seen On Tv
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.