While the human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still a crucial piece of our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is true. The body can survive with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Around The Body
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Around The Body
If we consume food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes that break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Around The Body
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized often
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine and should not be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Around The Body
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and its online stores generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason behind this has something to do what the ingredients that comprise the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs Around The Body
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when it is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. So, it’s safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Around The Body
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. It is also crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating females (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Around The Body
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose taking two pills each day, which seems like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Around The Body
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any manner in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years old and those with allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.