Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Apple Cider Vinegar
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Apple Cider Vinegar
If we consume food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body since it supplies the enzymes required to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not something to take lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be best to go visit your physician. If you experience mild symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Apple Cider Vinegar
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be used regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication and should not be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to our bodies, best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Apple Cider Vinegar
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has much to do with what ingredients make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if it talks about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Apple Cider Vinegar
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is one of the many vital enzymes required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase, these iron and zinc are released and easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like many supplements available on the market, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. This can include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. So, it’s safe to take just in the case of following the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Apple Cider Vinegar
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and can even save a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time, I would recommend just buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select one that is broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Apple Cider Vinegar
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I opt taking two pills per day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Apple Cider Vinegar
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
How long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I don’t like capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.