While the human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our own existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with water alone sustaining it but it is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Amid Amino Acids
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Amid Amino Acids
If we consume food it is processed in that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down various types of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Amid Amino Acids
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made up of carefully selected combinations of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. This isn’t a medication and should not be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. Therefore supplements should be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Amid Amino Acids
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify for what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is in this list. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with the ingredients that make up the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, specifically in the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars in barley and oats, where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Amid Amino Acids
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily food items. It is a fact of to know that foods rich with oils and fats, although delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in the market, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there have been no reported side effect. As such, it is suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Amid Amino Acids
A second thing to consider is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Amid Amino Acids
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose taking two pills per day which seemed like an ideal sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Amid Amino Acids
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying supplements in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.