While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go weeks without eating and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Amid Acid
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Amid Acid
If we consume food the food is processed in that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that must not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Amid Acid
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what is already within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized regularly
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medicine that should never be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Amid Acid
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
Let’s face it, the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help to think that these digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your normal practice to look on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient on display. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that compose the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue gas, loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Amid Acid
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. It is a fact of information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed for digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any other food supplement when you are nursing or pregnant it is recommended to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Amid Acid
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and even save you a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- It is possible to take long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of food palette.
The broad-based strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not so small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Amid Acid
I’m on my third bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I prefer 2 tablets per day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I began to notice that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Amid Acid
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women or children who are less than 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.