Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Alongside Supplements
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Alongside Supplements
When we eat food, it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It has been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already have an idea, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Alongside Supplements
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be used often
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be utilized as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Alongside Supplements
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their requirements provided. From the usual gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put the list of their ingredients on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
But, you may find the stark distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is listed on this products list. For instance, you may discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three classes that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice specifically in the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in breaking down the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also important for modifying the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars that is present in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Alongside Supplements
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body will have no trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have a more easy and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be evident. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is an indicator of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less fatigue and pain. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there have been no reported negative side effects. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Alongside Supplements
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you believe that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other places on the internet might be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse food palette.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Alongside Supplements
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I choose taking two pills each day, which was a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
The effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, this is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Alongside Supplements
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.