Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body can survive with only water, however, that is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Along With Supplements
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Along With Supplements
When we eat food, it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to the body. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can lead to an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Along With Supplements
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be taken often
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication that should never be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Along With Supplements
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the appropriate enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs provided. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that compose the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes Other enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Along With Supplements
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for just ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable your body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion Other positive effects will be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Along With Supplements
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. If you are someone who have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for many years I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for pregnant and lactating women (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for those who are looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
Upon getting the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was thrilled about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Along With Supplements
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I opt taking two pills each day, which was the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Along With Supplements
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available on their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any manner form or shape is not advised.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.