Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our existence. Food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or even dining in an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs Along With Protein
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Along With Protein
When we take in food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This process is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another thing that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main agents in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Along With Protein
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to you, but the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Along With Protein
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look on what the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients on display. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For example, you can find that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking about the enzymes responsible for breaking down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes within the body since they perform multiple functions in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These two enzymes are among the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they can also be used to modify more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Along With Protein
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required to digest food. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it takes the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. The amount of times you use each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken they will enable the body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means an overall healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is recommended to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs Along With Protein
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. As such, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save lots of money and even save you a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I’d suggest going all in on the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- Can help alleviate moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can either go for a targeted supplement or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Along With Protein
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I opt 2 tablets each day which seemed like a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that is until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Along With Protein
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it through their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. In the same vein it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Cutting, crushing, or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult their physician prior to taking the supplement.