The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water but that is a miserable life. There is not only the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Above The Rest
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs Above The Rest
When we take in food it is processed in that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system, which starts at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in schools since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may be aware of this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes that break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Above The Rest
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used frequently
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not medicine that should never be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to our bodies, most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs Above The Rest
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes which help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their bases covered. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, as well as oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it dietary, probiotic or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that can be found in this list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product are. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For example, when it talks of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These two enzymes are among the most important in proteolysis, which is the process of breaking down the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat burning, pain and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also important for modifying more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the first step toward the digestion process. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Above The Rest
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of being fuller when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to consume 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. Contrary to this clear skin indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Above The Rest
A second thing to consider to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it may be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe that you would use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-based strategy to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good quality because the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t making you wait.
Upon getting my supplements, which mind you, took just 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs Above The Rest
I’m on my third bottle right now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better , and my time going to the bathroom became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Above The Rest
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.