The human body can endure for weeks without food, food is still vital to our existence. Food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but it would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs Above Ground
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs Above Ground
When we take in food the food is processed in a way that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in changing food items into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas, which is the engine that we discussed earlier produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies, they lack the ability to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Above Ground
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help those who have difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used often
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs Above Ground
Digestive Enzymes and Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
If you take a look at the ingredients list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For instance, you could see that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that make up the product contain. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 These enzymes are amongst the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also essential for altering the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase is also produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is present in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs Above Ground
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded in fats and oils, although delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group is what break down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and easily absorbed by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
As with most supplements on available, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to each meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only 10 days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without any supplements. However, the number of times you take each capsule is up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
As a result an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs Above Ground
Another thing to note is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you many dollars and can even save the cost of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. It is therefore essential to access them only there. Buying the supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of foods.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two forms. You can opt for a targeted supplement or select an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to boost their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food palette.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is honest on what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs Above Ground
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for three months to date (I choose taking two pills each day which seemed like a good sweet spot for me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs Above Ground
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying the supplement in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.