The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is vital to our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as snack foods, comfort food or even dining in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension our entire body is worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment, however, that is a miserable life. Not only is there an absence of taste the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs About The Liver
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs About The Liver
If we consume food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s one other thing that should really not be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as to be the “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes that break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already be aware of this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down various kinds of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs About The Liver
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes which help to correct the deficiencies or improve the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be used often
But, it doesn’t mean this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be used as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs About The Liver
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of digestive enzymes that break down the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to oils, fats, grains and even sugar from table, it looks that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that can be found on this products list. For example, you can see that one ingredient is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients compose the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they break down. For example, when the product is talking of enzymes which break up carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
In addition, because the supplement is composed of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in pineapple juice particularly at the pineapple stem. For a long time, it’s been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth. This is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes through the stomach before it is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – This enzyme mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs About The Liver
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich food items. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to lessen the sensation of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
Like many supplements available on marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. However, the number of times you consume each capsule is your choice.
However, six capsules should be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow your body to have a simpler and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. These include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This is a good sign of a working digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there have been no reported negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any other food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs About The Liver
Another thing to note it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. It is also crucial to know that shipping isn’t free. As such, shipping price is added onto the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- The high probability of providing you with clear skin
- May help with discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The wide-ranging approach of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs About The Liver
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months now (I opt taking two pills each day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the future. Of course, that is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs About The Liver
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure legitimacy
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Buying from other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I use this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying or altering the content in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.