The human body can survive weeks without eating, food is still an essential part of our own existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in an expensive restaurant or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are concerned, food is more than just food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs About Protein
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs About Protein
When we take in food the food is processed in in a manner that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in almost all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life would not be like it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you are experiencing long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs About Protein
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance the existing enzymes in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be utilized often
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs About Protein
Digestive Enzymes in Action How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
Let’s face it, the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients included in the supplement’s formula give credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplements got all their bases all covered. From the usual gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is on this list of ingredients. For instance, you may see that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has a lot to do with what the ingredients that make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes depending on the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. After that, it passes through the stomach before it goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves the same function with amylase. It breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive issues, including heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found in milk into two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans are the present in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these enzymes are certain to break them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs About Protein
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. With lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. When you use Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it takes a consistent dosage to get the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules before each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take two tablets daily and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you use one capsule is really your choice.
But, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This includes having a well working digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known side effect. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs About Protein
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which can cause allergies to some people. If you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to remember that shipping costs are not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one can help you save many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time, I would recommend just buying the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on the official site. As such it is important to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food items.
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can opt for one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is especially good for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-range strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just the ingredients list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it cannot. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs About Protein
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which was the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs About Protein
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long do I have to use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I don’t like capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their doctor prior to taking the supplement.