The human body can endure for weeks without food and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our existence. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive months without eating, and it is true. The body is able to survive on only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs About Probiotics
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs About Probiotics
When we take in food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is safe to say that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. This is even if life can even exist in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine is also the source of some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to supplement your digestive enzyme by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs About Probiotics
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes in your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used frequently
However, this doesn’t mean the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medication and should not be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for our bodies, best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs About Probiotics
Digestive Enzymes in Action What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, you guessed it digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplement has all its needs all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, even sugar from table, it looks like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring distinction between the typical label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most crucial in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking protein into amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breaking down of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it’s amylase, the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering into the small intestinal tract. It assists in the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive issues, including heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mostly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work Other enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs About Probiotics
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich food items. Afterall, it is common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, while delicious, can be very difficult to digest for your stomach. This can make the delicious food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plants that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body like iron and zinc. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage and Use
Like most supplements in available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. The amount of times you take the capsule is entirely your choice.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If taken properly the supplements will allow the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be an indication of something going on inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there has been no known side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with any food supplement, if you are nursing or pregnant it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs About Probiotics
Another thing to note it is that the product has soy, dairy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. If you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking that you will use for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. Therefore, it is essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can be used to treat a variety of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion and heartburn, as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two forms. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people who want to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The broad-based strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and not deliver. They are simply not wasting your time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs About Probiotics
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I choose taking two pills per day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. It was around the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better and that my time going to the bathroom became more regular rather than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs About Probiotics
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure credibility
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you wish.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.