Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains vital to our existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that isn’t a good idea. There is not only an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs About Family
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs About Family
When we take in food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins from the mouth and ends up as waste in the anus.
We all know this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already know this that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. They are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor the body does not have the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like these, it is best to go visit your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs About Family
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that help to correct the deficiencies or improve what’s already present inside the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be utilized often
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. They are not prescription medication that should never be used as the same.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by your body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs About Family
Digestive Enzymes at Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes to digest specific types of food items. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can give you the enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the breakdown of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their needs provided. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this list of ingredients. For instance, you could find that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase the name will appear within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the hardworking enzymes in the human body because they perform multiple functions in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they are also important for modifying many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mainly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the previously named inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work, other enzymes are also included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs About Family
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less enjoyable. But, with lipase your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to lessen the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- The Phytase enzyme is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it needs an appropriate dosage to reap the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily, making sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly they will enable the body to have a more easy and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is that is not right with your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
The cause of these disorders could be due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t absorbing and digesting your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs About Family
A second thing to consider it is that the product has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Also, it is important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the cost list.
- One Bottle $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you a lot of value and even save you the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you are thinking you’ll be using the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for an extended period of time I suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet might be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of foods.
- Can help alleviate minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for pregnant and lactating women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. old (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or choose one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to supplement their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The wide-ranging strategy that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is a good thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not making you wait.
Upon getting the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was excited about starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I didn’t expect as I was so used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs About Family
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months now (I choose to take two tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I think it was about the third week, when I realized that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the future. Of course, that is unless I find something better, but so far I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs About Family
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that you are able to take the supplement off whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.