Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains vital to our existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn our entire body is worried, food is much more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is true. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but that isn’t a good idea. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs 90V
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs 90V
When we eat food the food is processed in such that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes in the anus.
We all know this. It has been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be overlooked in the subject. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body as it provides the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the engine that we discussed earlier is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. If you experience mild symptoms, you may boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs 90V
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes in your body. It is a carefully chosen blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food through a combination of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be taken regularly
However, this doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial to your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs 90V
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch These supplements can provide you with the specific enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest different kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their bases provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your normal practice to look for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard ingredient list and what can be found in this list. For instance, you may discover that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For instance, if the product talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis,, which means breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscles as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the first step toward the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This is an enzyme that mostly processes lactose, a substance found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars found in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are added to the formulation for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs 90V
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with oils and fats, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and the plant fibers that are present in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. When it comes to phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. Through Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Use
As with most supplements on the market, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take 1 or 2 capsules at the beginning of every meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might just last for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use two tablets daily Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster process of absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy the positive side effects of digestion will be visible. These include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears can tell you about your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. Contrary to this the clear complexion indicates an overall healthy body. This is a good sign of a operating digestive system.
To this end, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to digestive inflammation or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known adverse effect. So, it’s safe to take just as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs 90V
Another thing to note it is that the product has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you suffer from an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. It is also important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. By comparison shopping, the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of food
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. older (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a broad range of food options.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it isn’t able to provide. They are simply not wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, only took 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that you doubt if you are taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs 90V
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve taken the supplement for three months now (I prefer to take two tablets per day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs 90V
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.