Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or eating at an expensive restaurant or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food as far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body can survive with only water but that would be a miserable existence. There is not only the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs 90 Jam
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs 90 Jam
When we take in food, it is processed in such a way that the nutrients are useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. This is even the case if life even exists in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You might already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed produces three kinds of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Weight loss that is not explained.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs 90 Jam
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” It is designed to be used often
But, it does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs 90 Jam
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts since they make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the supplement’s formula give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplement has all its bases provided. From gluten proteins, starches, and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and table sugar, it seems like this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. It’s on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the typical label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients comprise the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis,, which means breaking proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth which is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it’s amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs the same function with amylase in that it is able to break down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their work additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs 90 Jam
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. In the end, it’s common information that foods that are loaded with oils and fats, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase This set of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes and Utilization
Like many supplements available on available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of every meal.
But, it could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily Be sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without supplements. That said, the amount of times you use one capsule is really up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your limit. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will also appear. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something going on inside your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
As a result, a clear skin and healthy digestive system also means lesser suffering and fatigue. This is because the body pains, migraines, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a negative side effects. Therefore, it’s suitable to use as long as you follow the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs 90 Jam
A second thing to consider it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells the product in bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over many years I’d suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- The high probability of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease the pain and fatigue
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. They are simply not waste of time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, just took three days to reach me I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A nice aroma greeted me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs 90 Jam
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for three months so far (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which seems like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking supplements in the near future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Answered Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs 90 Jam
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to consume this supplement for my digestive health?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.