Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains a crucial piece of our own existence. It could be food you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. However, if our stomachs, and, by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I said earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is true. The body can live with only water, however, that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there the absence of taste the body would also have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs 90 Capsules
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs 90 Capsules
If we consume food, it is processed in that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins with the mouth, and then ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It’s been taught in the school since the 5th grade. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that should really not be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary players in turning food from food into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is possible to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is if life can even exist in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that helps break down complex carbohydrates. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. Signs of it include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs 90 Capsules
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made up of a carefully chosen blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes within the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken regularly
But, it doesn’t mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for you, but the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. So, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs 90 Capsules
Digestive Enzymes at Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting sugar or starch the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the process of breaking down food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you cannot help but assume that this digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient on display. It’s on the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice the stark distinction between the typical ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that comprise the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the type of food that they break down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are divided into three classifications of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most hardworking enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins into amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Apart from breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and, more often, inactivating small-sized protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined into saliva inside the mouth which is the first step toward the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. It assists in transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy foods and converts them into glucose. While both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is named after inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating the substance is due to invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs 90 Capsules
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are very difficult to digest for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less satisfying. But, with lipase the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to reduce the feeling of feeling full when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plants that you consume in your diet. Particularly, they work on breaking down the difficult cell walls of plants and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is among the important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body such as zinc and iron. With Phytase the iron and zinc are released and easily taken in into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on the market, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for just ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still allowing your body to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you use the capsule is entirely up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Anything more than that could have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in good digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have an easier and faster time in taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be evident. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is a tell of your body’s overall health. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
To this end having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by digestive inflammation or other issues.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your food properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like any other food supplement when you are nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs 90 Capsules
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you believe you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest getting the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce fatigue and pain
- May not be good for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effects.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a wide range of foods.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and not deliver. It’s not wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough to make people struggle, and not too small to make you doubt if you are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs 90 Capsules
I’m on my 3rd bottle at the moment and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose 2 tablets per day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week when I realized that my gut was feeling better and that my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take supplements in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something better, but for now I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs 90 Capsules
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To keep enjoying the advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein you are able to take the supplement off whenever you want.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any way form or shape is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.