The human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala snack foods, comfort food or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn our entire body is involved, food is more than food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go days without food and this is indeed true. The body can live with water as the sole source of nourishment but that would be a miserable existence. Not only is there a lack of taste, but your body would have no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs 85
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs 85
When we eat food the food is processed in that the nutrients become beneficial to our body. This is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. This has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we really understand what goes on inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in changing food items into nutrients. Enzymes too are responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life isn’t exactly the same without enzymes. That is, in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
Among these, the pancreas is considered the enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many types of digestive enzymes which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in certain enzymesor their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It can cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like those, it’s recommended to visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs 85
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help those who have difficulty digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” it is intended to be utilized regularly
But, it doesn’t mean it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication that should never be used as an such.
Although digestive enzymes are helpful to your body, the most effective ingredients for digestion are those that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs 85
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting sugar or starch, these supplements would give you the enzymes that digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of digestion of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard but assume that this digestive supplements have all their needs all covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and sugar from table, it looks that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or even digestive enzymes Any supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put its list of ingredient front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
However, you might notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is on this list of ingredients. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kg.
The reason is a lot to do with what ingredients compose the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes according to the type of food that they breakdown. For instance, if the product is talking of enzymes which break carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is made up of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found within the body since they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia to treat soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain – Another enzyme that aids in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they are also important for modifying many proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth which is the first step towards the digestion process. After that, it passes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing transformation of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – This enzyme processes lactose, a substance present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars in oats and barley, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their work additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of foods. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs 85
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme especially to those who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no trouble digesting them all. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase The enzymes in this group are what breaks down plants that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase – This is among the important enzymes that are required to digest food. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released, and are easily absorbed through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to increase mineral absorption, such as calcium, as well as the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could just last for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets per day, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without the need for supplements. The amount of times you take each capsule is your choice.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly the supplements will allow the body to have a simpler and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign of something that is not right with your body. In contrast, having clear skin means a healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
These disorders can be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there has been no known side effect. As such, it is safe to consume so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
But, as with all food supplements when you are nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to consult your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs 85
Another thing to note it is that the product contains dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause allergic reactions for some people. If you have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to look for an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. The cost for shipping is added onto the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one bottle can save you lots of money and even save you a lot of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll be using for the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I suggest going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. It is therefore essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other sites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like the symptoms of bloating and indigestion, heartburn, and stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant females (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years old (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a broad range of food palette.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and not deliver. They are simply not waste of time.
After receiving my supplements, which mind you, just took three days to arrive I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me upon opening the bottle. It was something I didn’t think of as I was used to supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big for anyone to be a struggle but not too small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs 85
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and have taken the supplement for three months so far (I choose 2 tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive issues.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I believe it was about the third week when I realized that my stomach was feeling better , and my trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the near future. Of course, that is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs 85
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping with other retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. Similar to that, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and must be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting, or altering supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not consume VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years of age and people who have allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.