While the human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our lives. It could be food you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you require to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body could go weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it, however, that is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs 750
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs 750
If we consume food, it is processed in a way that the nutrients become useful to the body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
We are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as the enzyme “powerhouse” of the body as it provides the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different types of food items. The pancreas, which is the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of the most important digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces several major enzymes, which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If your body is lacking certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the necessary enzymes, they may be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain food items and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot produce enough lactase in order to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can lead to digestive irritation and malnutrition. Symptoms of these can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as those, it’s best to go visit your physician. However, for lighter symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs 750
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid those who have difficulty digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized often
However, this does not mean that this product isn’t able to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. They are not medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be beneficial for your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs 750
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thus making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the supplement’s formula give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help to break down your body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient list, it’s hard to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as oils, fats, grains and even table sugar, it seems like the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that does not transparently reveal the ingredients it contains should not be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed in this list. For example, you can discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with the ingredients that make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily comprised of enzymes.
For the sake of transparency, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For example, when it talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is composed of enzymes, the components are divided into the type of food they consume. They are classified into three classes of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most efficient enzymes found within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These two enzymes are among the most essential in proteolysis, that is the procedure of breaking the protein into amino acids. Furthermore, these two are also used to make new protein products.
- Bromelain is an enzyme that can commonly found in pineapple juice, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For a long time, it’s been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that helps in the breakdown of proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down proteins, papain may aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze dietary gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase can be used to cleave and often inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume the starchy food like rice or potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters the small intestine. It helps in catalyzing the conversion of starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made by the pancreas, it is also made in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive issues, including heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of foods. From plants-based diets to fat and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs 750
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less satisfying. However, with lipase, your body will not have a trouble digesting them all. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when this enzyme is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. They are particularly involved in digestion of the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the important enzymes that are required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption into the body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve the absorption of minerals such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
As with most supplements on available, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case it is suggested to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to use two tablets daily Be sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without supplements. The amount of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow the body to have an easier and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion the positive side effects of digestion will also appear. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
The way your skin looks is a tell of your overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of underlying issues from inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrition if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there has been no known side effect. As such, it is suitable to use in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs 750
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you suffer from allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it would be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. The cost for shipping can be included in the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Two Bottles $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and even save you the cost of shipping. Just by looking and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4-bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you will use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. As such it is important to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can cover a broad range of food items.
- It can help ease minor digestive issues like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- It helps the body take in nutrients kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the ingredients contain allergens.
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years older (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two varieties. You can either go for one that is targeted or select one that is broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of foods.
The broad-based approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident the ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is honest on what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
When I received the bottles that, mind you, only took three days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs 750
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months now (I prefer 2 tablets each day, which seems like a good sweet spot to me.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I noticed that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more regular rather than irregular.
Rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs 750
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where can I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available through their website. Shopping at other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan of taking capsules, can there be an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken in capsule form only.
Cutting, crushing, or altering the supplement in any way in shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old, and people who have allergies should consult their doctors before taking the supplement.