While the human body can go for weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. It’s food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs and by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is the truth. The body is able to survive on water as the sole source of nourishment but it isn’t a good idea. Not only is there an absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs 750 Mg
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs 750 Mg
When we eat food it is processed in that the nutrients are beneficial to our body. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. This has been taught in the school since 5th grade. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These are the primary agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be exactly the same without enzymes. That is, if life can even exist in the first place.
Three parts are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes that breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this, but there are many kinds of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food items. The pancreas is the only central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase that breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymesor their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release the required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain food items and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience long-lasting symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. However, for lighter symptoms, it is possible to enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs 750 Mg
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be used often
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. It is not a medicine or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be taken as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are beneficial for you, but the best ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs 750 Mg
Digestive Enzymes in Action: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This lets the supplement process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is made up of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into nutrients and chemicals which your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, even table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check for what the supplement is made of. Be it probiotic, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be trusted.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice that there’s a noticeable distinction between the standard label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For instance, you may find that one of the ingredients has the unit of DU or HUT instead of the standard grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what the ingredients that make up the product contain. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of the sake of transparency VItapost labels these enzymes in accordance with the kind of food they break down. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking up carbohydrates, such as Amylase, it will be within the DU unit.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they eat. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. Among these functions is breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2.. These enzymes are among the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, specifically in the stem of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is a specific enzyme that can be extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into short peptides.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. Not only do they destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
As the name suggests, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates, they combine to saliva within the mouth. This is the initial step in the digestion process. After that, it passes to the stomach and then goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase that is the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering into the small intestinal tract. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that serves similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreas, glucoamylase is also produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion, while helping deter many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley in which beta-glucans exist within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase Invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are sure to break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs 750 Mg
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty foods. It is a fact of knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no problem digesting most of them. It has also been proven to decrease the sensation of fullness when it is taken in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase The enzymes in this group are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. When phytase is activated it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. It can bind vital minerals that are required by the body like iron and zinc. Through Phytase it is possible for these iron and zinc are released and can be easily absorbed through the human body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral like calcium and the aforementioned iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Use
Like most supplements in available, it takes an appropriate dosage to reap maximum benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
But, it could be unpractical since one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule, while still allowing your body to work without supplements. However, the number of times you use each capsule is up to you.
Six capsules is recommended to be your maximum. Any more than that might cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main advantages are helping to maintain healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow the body to have a more easy and faster process of absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should be visible. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. However, having clear skin means a healthy body. This includes having a well functioning digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other conditions.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. Therefore, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement when you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to visit and check with your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs 750 Mg
A second thing to consider is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which can cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to find another alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price is added onto the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save many dollars and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is as buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I suggest getting the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites on the internet could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a wide range of food
- Can help alleviate mild digestive problems like constipation, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those with allergies since the ingredients contain allergens.
- Not suitable for pregnant and lactating females (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- It is possible to take in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can choose to go with an individual supplement or you can choose an option that offers a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-range approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and not deliver. It’s not waste of time.
When I received the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was thrilled about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me upon opening the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in terms of size. They are not too big to make people struggle, and not too small that you question whether you’re taking enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs 750 Mg
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months to date (I prefer to take two tablets per day which seemed like the perfect amount in my case.) I’ve noticed a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
However, the results were not overnight. I believe it was about the third week, when I realized that my gut felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more regular rather than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs 750 Mg
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website in order to stay clear of scams and assure credibility
Where should I buy the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official site.
Remember it is only available on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that, you can take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there an alternative way to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or altering supplements in any way in shape or form is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.