Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains vital to our own existence. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks or eating at the most luxurious restaurant or food you have to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and in turn the entire body are involved, food is more than just food. It’s the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive weeks without eating and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water but it would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be an absence of taste the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs 600 Mg
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs 600 Mg
When we eat food the food is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts from the mouth and ends in the anus.
Of course, we all know this. It’s been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that should really not be left out of the subject. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major agents in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside our body.
It is safe to say that life isn’t like it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered to be the “powerhouse” in the human body, as it is responsible for the enzymes needed to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if the body does not have the capacity to release the needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such condition where the body does not create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
Whenever you feel persistent symptoms such as these, it is advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs 600 Mg
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a dietary supplement that can help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or you are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present inside the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be utilized frequently
However, this does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by your body. As such supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs 600 Mg
Digestive Enzymes and Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that online retailers and the internet all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes that digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. It is made up of numerous enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been considered as catalysts since they make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus giving the body an easier digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula for the supplement gives the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes that break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you cannot help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy, to fats, oils, grains and even table sugar, it seems that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it is the norm to verify on what the supplement is made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients on display. It’s on the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is listed on this products list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has much to do with the ingredients that make up the product. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost labels these enzymes depending on the type of food that they breakdown. For example, when it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
In addition, because the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are divided into the type of food they eat. They are divided into three classifications consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that are consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are amongst the most essential when it comes to proteolysis which is the process of breaking down the proteins to amino acids. Furthermore, these two can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the pineapple stem. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a cure for pain, burns and soreness of muscles, as well as various other ailments.
- Papain – Another enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain can also help neutralize toxic chemicals found in cheeses, meats, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes that are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the process of digestion. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the primary enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that serves similar purposes to amylase. It breaks down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase are produced in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness, while helping deter many digestive disorders, such as heavyness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase is an enzyme that mainly processes lactose, a substance that is found in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugar present in milk to two simple sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars present in barley and oats, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is named after the inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose, which are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function Other enzymes are part of the recipe for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were specifically added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs 600 Mg
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who enjoy fatty and oily foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This can make the delicious food less appealing. However, with lipase, the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of being fuller when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that are consumed in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digesting the hard cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase, it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. When you use Phytase, these zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorption through the human body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance the absorption of minerals like calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Use
Like most supplements in marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive the most benefit from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules prior to every meal.
However, this could be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for only 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to consume 2 tablets each day and make sure you consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule, while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you take each capsule is dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If used correctly they will enable your body to have a more easy and faster process of taking in nutrients from food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy Other positive effects will be visible. It could include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance is an indicator of your body’s overall health. Acne-related breakouts could be a sign of something wrong inside your body. However clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
To this end an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported side effect. Therefore, it’s safe to take just so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
However, like any food supplement, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs 600 Mg
A second thing to consider is that the supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to choose an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Also, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price can be included in the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be as buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you think that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for an extended period of time, I would recommend just going all in on the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. It is therefore essential to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other sites online could be fraudulent.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a wide range of foods.
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- It can help reduce the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for those with allergies since the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- It is not recommended for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two types. You can choose to go with a targeted supplement or select an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a diverse foods.
The wide-ranging method of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is evident through its ingredient list. This is a good thing as the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about launching my digestive supplement regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I did not think of as I was familiar with supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs 600 Mg
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I choose taking two pills each day, which seems like an ideal sweet spot for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my gut was feeling better , and my frequent trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not convinced.
Frequently asked questions Digestive Enzymes Vs 600 Mg
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
You can buy them at the official website.
Make sure you only purchase it on their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit items.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for all the time you’d like.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a diet supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to take the supplement regularly. Similar to that you are able to stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or modifying the supplement in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years of age and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.