While the human body can go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our own existence. Food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or even eating in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs, and in turn the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive days without food and this is the truth. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but that would be a miserable existence. Not only would there be a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs 60 Swiss Herb
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs 60 Swiss Herb
When we eat food it is processed in such in a manner that the nutrients can be useful to the body. This process is what we all know as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It’s been taught in schools from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside our stomach? Do we know the process and why food is digested?
When we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that must not be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside of our bodies.
It is certain that life would not be exactly the same without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. These are the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You might already know this, but there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down different kinds of food. The pancreas is the only powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These are:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or the body does not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
If someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies suffers from a lack of ability to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause digestive irritation and malnutrition. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
Whenever you feel prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, you can always supplement your digestive enzyme with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs 60 Swiss Herb
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you are having difficulty digesting food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from carefully selected combinations of enzymes that can help improve digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with food digestion through a formulation of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. This isn’t a prescription medication that should never be utilized as such.
Although digestive enzymes are beneficial for your body, the most effective nutrients for digestion are the ones that are naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to using any type of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs 60 Swiss Herb
Digestive Enzymes and Work What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and its online stores all over is brimming with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you’re having trouble digesting sugar or starch the supplements will provide you with the specific enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. It is made up of many enzymes. This helps the supplement digest multiple types of foods. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been regarded as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thus providing the body with a quicker digestion time and the ability to absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of digestive enzymes which help breakdown the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body requires.
By looking at the ingredients lists, you can’t help from thinking that this digestive supplements have all their needs covered. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy, to oils, fats grains, and sugar from table, it looks that the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary or digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that fails to clearly reveal the ingredients it contains should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not the same. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For example, you can see that one of the ingredients is a unit called HUT or DU instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients make up the product contain. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise primarily made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the kind of food they are breaking down. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break down carbohydrates, such as Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, the ingredients are classified into the types of food they eat. They are classified into three categories that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most hardworking enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Protease 1 and 2. – These enzymes are among the most important in the process of proteolysis which is the process of breaking down protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, particularly at the root of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with many other conditions.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin is another enzyme that degrades gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small peptides. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify the structure of proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. Once carbohydrates are consumed, they combine into saliva inside the mouth. This is the initial step in the process of digestion. Following that, it travels through the stomach before it moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the primary enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch to glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase, in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are made in the pancreasand pancreas, the glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating, gas, and loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mainly is responsible for the processing of lactose, which is a substance that is present in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars found in milk into two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – The enzyme beta-glucanase is responsible for the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans can be found in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates the substance is due to invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes, other enzymes are also added to the formulation of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down quickly. Digestive Enzymes Vs 60 Swiss Herb
- Lipase – Lipase is an essential enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, the body will have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It has also been proven to reduce the feeling of fullness when the enzyme is consumed along with the meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase This set of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the plant matter that are consumed in your daily diet. They focus on digesting the hard to digest plant cell walls and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it breaks down a chemical known as phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily taken in by the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in marketplace, it requires the same dosage in order to receive the best benefits out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules at the beginning of each meal.
However, this could be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes with 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may only last one bottle for only 10 days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily, making sure to consume it prior to the most hefty meals. This will maximize the use of the capsule as well as still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. That said, the amount of times you consume one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. Any more than that might have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorption of nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should also appear. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be an indication of something going on inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates a healthy body. This includes having a well working digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and a healthy digestive system also means lesser fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting your diet very well.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements, there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
As with all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs 60 Swiss Herb
Another thing to note is that the supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which could cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it might be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 + $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than just one could save you a lot of value and even save you lots of shipping. Simply by looking at and comparing the price, buying the 4-bottle bundle for $74 is like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you think you’ll be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for many years I suggest buying the 4-bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their website. As such it is important to purchase them only there. The purchase of supplements from other websites on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of foods.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like constipation or heartburn as well as discomfort in the stomach
- Helps body absorb nutrients.
- High possibility of providing you with clear skin
- May help with the pain and fatigue
- This may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- It is not recommended for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your physician)
- Only online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can opt for an individual supplement or choose an option that offers a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter type.
Supplements that offer a broad-spectrum, like VitaPost is especially good for people who want to supplement their digestive health because they love eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. It’s not making you wait.
When I received my supplements, which mind you, only took three days to arrive, I was excited about launching my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A nice aroma greeted me upon opening the bottle. This was something I did not think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They’re not too large for people to struggle and not too small to make you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs 60 Swiss Herb
I’m on my third bottle now and have been taking the supplement for three months so far (I choose taking two pills each day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) I’ve noticed a more regular bowel movements and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my time going to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take these supplements into the future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs 60 Swiss Herb
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure credibility
Where can I purchase my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure its legitimacy?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon could result in fake items.
How long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein it is possible to stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I don’t like taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules, and should be taken as such.
Cutting, crushing, or modifying supplements in any way shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women, children under 18 years old, and those with allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.