The human body can endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our lives. It could be food you like eating, comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat in order to sustain yourself. Food is food.
Food is food so far as our taste buds are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is involved, food is more than just food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for days without food and this is indeed true. The body is able to survive on water alone sustaining it but it would be a miserable existence. There is not only a lack of taste, it also means that your body has no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs 60 Count
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs 60 Count
When we take in food the food is processed in that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This process is what we call digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system, which starts with the mouth, and then ends with waste being deposited in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in school since 5th grade. However, do we really know what happens inside our stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These are the primary players in making food and food products into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be the same as it is without enzymes. That is, the case if life even exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are the most responsible for providing the body with enzymes. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is regarded as the enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already be aware of this however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, and they all break down different types of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies aren’t equipped with the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be suffering from a condition known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. In this situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Signs of it include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it would be advised to consult your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs 60 Count
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is made from a carefully chosen blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid” it is intended to be taken frequently
But, it doesn’t mean that the product can be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just a supplement. It is not a medication and should not be used as an such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to our bodies, most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs 60 Count
Digestive Enzymes and Work How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
There’s no doubt that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes that digest certain kinds of foods. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is distinct. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This lets the supplement process different kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the breakdown of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have time to digest food and absorb the nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it digestive enzymes which help break down the body into nutrients and chemicals that your body needs.
By looking at the ingredients list, it’s hard from thinking that this digestive supplement has all its requirements provided. From the common gluten protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it should be the norm to verify on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that doesn’t clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have the list of their ingredients front and center. This can be found at the bottle’s packaging.
You may notice that there is a glaring difference between the usual label of ingredients and the one that is on this products list. For instance, you could find that one ingredient uses the unit HUT or DU instead of the standard grams or kg.
The reason for this has something to do what ingredients comprise the product are. The name of the product suggests that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly made up of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes according to the kind of food they breakdown. For instance, if the product talks about enzymes that break carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are classified into three categories consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the efficient enzymes found in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include: Protease 1 and 2. Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are among the most crucial in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the protein into amino acids. Additionally, they can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is an enzyme that is commonly found in pineapple juice, and specifically at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscle along with numerous other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that assists in breaking down proteins into amino acids and peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Apart from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme that breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small proteins. They not only destroy proteins, they can also be used to modify many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which concentrate on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed, they combine with saliva in the mouth, which is the first step towards the process of digestion. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase that is the main enzyme responsible for their digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. There it assists catalyze transformation of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that performs similar functions to amylase. It breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase can be found in the pancreasand pancreas, the it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive upsets such as heaviness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stool.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase is an enzyme that results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In simple terms it breaks down the sugars found in barley and oats, in which beta-glucans exist in the microorganism cell walls.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by an inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose which were previously named inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the carbohydrate and protein enzymes in their function, other enzymes are also included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to help digest and break down a greater variety of food types. From plants-based diets to fat and oily foods, these enzymes are certain to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs 60 Count
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme especially to those who enjoy fatty and oily food items. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, although delicious, can be an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. However, with lipase, the body will have no problem digesting most of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of being fuller when this enzyme is taken alongside meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase – This group of enzymes are responsible for breaking down the vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in digesting the hard to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these types of diet.
- Phytase is one of the essential enzymes needed to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when we talk about bone health. When phytase is activated it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to vital minerals that are required by the body, such as iron and zinc. With Phytase it is possible for these zinc and iron are released and easily absorption through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to increase the absorption of minerals, such as calcium and the aforementioned zinc and iron.
VitaPost Use of Digestive Enzymes, and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it needs the same dosage in order to receive maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might only last one bottle for just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. Doing so maximizes your usage of the capsule while still permitting your body to function without any supplements. The amount of times you take one capsule is really dependent on you.
Six capsules is recommended to be the minimum. More than that may result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in good digestion. If properly taken, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of taking in nutrients from food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion Other positive effects will be evident. It could include clear skin and less migraines, as well as headaches, and body pains.
The way your skin looks can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign that something is wrong inside your body. In contrast, having clear skin means that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
Such disorders may be caused by a lack of nutrients if the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplements there have been no reported adverse effect. As such, it is safe to take just so long as you adhere to the dosage guidelines.
But, as with all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is recommended to check and visit your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs 60 Count
Another thing to note is that the supplement is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. Therefore, if you have allergic reactions to the ingredients listed above, it may be better to find another alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is important to note that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- Three Bottles $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than only one can help you save a lot of value and it even saves a lot of shipping. Just by looking and comparing the price, buying the four bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting one free.
If you are thinking that you will use the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time, I would recommend just getting the 4 bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. The purchase of supplements from other sites on the internet might be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription is required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide range of enzymes which can be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as constipation, heartburn, and stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for those with allergies since the formula contains some allergens
- May not be suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your doctor)
- Not suitable for children below 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- There is no daily consumption
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive enzyme supplements typically come in two varieties. You can opt for an individual supplement or you can choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for people looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a good thing since the supplement is honest on what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It’s not waste of time.
After receiving my bottles, which, mind you, only took 3 days to arrive I was thrilled about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me as I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so familiar with supplements that smelled too “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that you doubt if you are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs 60 Count
I’m on my third bottle at the moment and have been taking the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose taking two pills each day which seemed like a good sweet spot to me.) I’ve experienced more regular bowel movement and less digestive problems.
However, the results were not overnight. It was around the third week, when I realized that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet became more frequent than it was previously.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking this supplement in the near future. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but for now I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs 60 Count
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement at the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They can be purchased on the official website.
Remember it is only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. To continue enjoying its advantages, it is advised to use the supplement on a regular basis. The same way, you can discontinue taking the supplement at any time you want.
I’m not a fan taking capsules, can there be an alternative method to take the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form, and should be taken in capsule form only.
Crushing, cutting or altering or altering the content in any manner in shape or form is not recommended.
Who should not be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years of age and those with allergies should consult with their doctors before taking the supplement.