While the human body can survive weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you love eating, such as comfort food, snacks, or eating at a high end restaurant, or food you have to eat to maintain your health. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our taste buds are concerned. But, when it comes to our stomachs and by extension, our whole body is involved, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I mentioned earlier that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can survive with only water but that isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be a lack of taste, but your body would have nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs 60 Capsules Review
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Digestion and Enzymes Digestive Enzymes Vs 60 Capsules Review
When we eat food the food is processed in such that the nutrients can be useful to our bodies. This is the process we all know as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
Of course, we are all aware of this. It has been taught in the school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually understand what goes on inside the stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food gets digested?
If we are talking about digestion, there is another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major players in turning food from food into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for almost all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is certain that life wouldn’t be like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place.
Three parts are the most responsible for providing our body with enzymes. These include the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
In this regard, the pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes that are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already know this however, there are many types of digestive enzymes and they all break down various types of food. The pancreas alone, the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase, which helps break down complex carbohydrates. It is also produced by the mouth.
- Lipase breaks down fats.
- Protease helps break down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
If the body is deficient in specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the capacity to release needed enzymes, they are suffering from a condition called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to break down certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a case wherein the body cannot create enough lactase for digestion of the sugars in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t an illness to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Oily stools
- Unexplained weight loss.
If you experience prolonged symptoms like those, it’s best to go visit your doctor. For milder symptoms, it is possible to boost your digestive enzymes with supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs 60 Capsules Review
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you are having difficulty digesting your food or are lacking some enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes that can help improve digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes help with food digestion through a formulation of carefully selected enzymes that target the problem or increase what’s already present within the stomach. It is marketed as an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized regularly
But, it does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be used as the same.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the best nutrients for digestion are the ones that are that are naturally produced by the body. As such supplements should only be used whenever needed. Always consult your physician prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs 60 Capsules Review
Digestive Enzymes in Action: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
There’s no doubt that online retailers and the internet generally are brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific kinds of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar These supplements can provide you with the appropriate enzymes needed to digest sugar or starch.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is quite different. The supplement is formulated with dozens of enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. All in all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that aid in digestion of carbohydrates, proteins, as well as other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula for the supplement gives it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of digestive enzymes that to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients which your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help but assume that this digestive supplements got all their requirements all covered. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it appears like it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your normal practice to look for what the supplement is made of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes or any other type of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be believed to be reliable.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed its list of ingredient in the forefront. This can be found at the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard ingredient list and what can be found on this products list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients has the unit of HUT or DU instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason for this has a lot to do with the ingredients that make up the product are. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain primarily composed of enzymes.
To ensure transparency, VItapost categorizes these enzymes depending on the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if the product is talking about enzymes that break up carbohydrates, like Amylase, it will be in the unit of DU.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 These two enzymes are among the most essential in the process of proteolysis that is the procedure of breaking the proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to develop new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the pineapple stem. For years, it has been used in Asia as a treatment for pain, burns and soreness of the muscles as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that aids in the breakdown of the proteins to amino acids, and Peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruits. Aside from breaking down protein, papain could aid in neutralizing harmful chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin can efficiently hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and often inactivating small peptides. Not only do they break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates they mix with saliva in the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestive process. Then, it goes to the stomach and then moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – If you consume starchy foods like rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the main enzyme responsible for digestion. Amylase is naturally produced by the pancreas, before it enters the smaller intestine. There it assists catalyze it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has the same function with amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, it is also made by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase also encourages smooth digestion as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness, lethargy, bloating gas, loose stools.
- Lactase – It enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could make a person lactose intolerant. Lactase is a enzyme that breaks down sugars found present in milk to two simple sugars: glucose and galactose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general it breaks down sugars present in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by the inverted sugar syrup. The process that creates this substance originates from breaking sucrose down into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a greater variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs 60 Capsules Review
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who love oily and fatty food items. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, even though delicious, are a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less appealing. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when it is taken along with the meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down plant matter that you consume in your daily diet. They are particularly involved in breaking down the difficult to digest plant cell walls and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is one of the vital enzymes required for digestion. Phytase is particularly a key enzyme in the context of bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to important minerals needed by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase, these zinc and iron are released and can be easily absorbed into the body. Aside from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, as well as the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like many supplements available on the market, it requires a consistent dosage to get maximum benefits of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation, it is recommended to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this might not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. The recommended dosage may just last for just 10 days.
A good place to start is to take two tablets daily and make sure you use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without any supplements. The amount of times you take one capsule is really up to you.
But, six capsules should be your maximum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
As a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in healthy digestion. If used correctly, these supplements should allow your body to have an easier and quicker time of absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. It could include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something wrong inside your body. In contrast clear skin indicates an overall healthy body. This means having a healthy and functioning digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and healthy digestive system will also result in less fatigue and pain. This is because migraines, body pains, and headaches are the result of the underlying issue caused by inflammation of the gut or other issues.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients if the digestive system is not absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there is no evidence of a side effect. Therefore, it’s suitable to use so long as you adhere to the recommended dosage.
As with all food supplements, if you are pregnant or breastfeeding a baby, it is advisable to consult your doctor. Digestive Enzymes Vs 60 Capsules Review
Another thing to note is that the supplement contains dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause some people to develop allergies. Therefore, if you are someone who have allergies to these ingredients, it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles with 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers the product in bundles. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping isn’t free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of just one could save you lots of money and it even saves the cost of shipping. Just by looking and comparison shopping, the four bottle bundle for $74 is just like buying three bottles and receiving one free.
If you believe that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over a long time I’d suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available on their official website. Therefore, it is essential to get them there and only there. Buying the supplements from other places online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula has a wide range of enzymes which can cover a wide range of food items.
- Helps ease minor digestive issues like constipation or heartburn as well as stomach discomfort.
- Helps body absorb nutrients kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for people with allergies as the formula is laced with allergens.
- May not be suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years older (check with your physician)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two forms. You can opt for one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people who want to improve their digestion since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of foods.
The wide-ranging method to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just through its ingredient list. This is a great thing as the supplement is transparent about the benefits it offers and what it cannot. It’s not wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that, mind you, just took 3 days to arrive I was excited about the prospect of starting my diet supplementation routine for digestion.
A good arome welcomed me as I opened the bottle. This was something I didn’t think of as I was used to having supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in size. They are not too big for people to struggle and not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs 60 Capsules Review
I’m on my third bottle now and I’ve taken the supplement for 3 months so far (I choose to take two tablets each day which seemed like the perfect amount to me.) I’ve experienced more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
However, the results weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week, when I noticed that my stomach was feeling better and that my trips to the toilet become more regular than irregular.
Rest assured. I will continue taking these supplements into the coming days. Of course, this is until I discover something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs 60 Capsules Review
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, they are legal supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement on the official website to avoid scams and ensure the authenticity of the product.
Where should I buy my VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
They are available for purchase on the official site.
Be aware that it’s only available through their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a dietary supplement. In order to continue reaping the advantages, it is advised to regularly take the supplement. The same way it is possible to take the supplement off whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any way shape or form is not advised.
Who shouldn’t be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant, children under 18 years old and those who suffer from allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.