Although the human body is able to go for weeks without eating and still be healthy, food is a crucial piece of our own existence. Be it food that you enjoy eating, ala comfort food, snacks or even eating in the most luxurious restaurant or food that you need to eat for sustenance. The food you eat is the main ingredient in your diet.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension, our whole body is concerned, food is more than food. It’s the battery that helps keep our body operating optimally.
I said earlier that the body can survive months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with only water but it is a miserable life. Not only would there be a lack of taste, the body would also have nothing to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs 6 Months
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs 6 Months
If we consume food it is processed in in a manner that the nutrients are useful to our bodies. This is what we are all familiar with as digestion. The process of digestion occurs in the digestive system that starts with the mouth, and then ends up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. However, do we truly know what happens inside our stomach? Are we able to understand how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is one other thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the topic. Enzymes. These chemicals are the major actors when it comes to making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for nearly all biological reactions inside and outside the body.
It is safe to say that life wouldn’t be the same as it is without enzymes. And that is in the event that life exists in the first place.
There are three organs that are mostly responsible for supplying the body with enzymes. They are the stomach and small intestine and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” in the human body as it provides the enzymes required to break down carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
You may have an idea however, there are many kinds of digestive enzymes, that break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed is responsible for three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These include:
- Amylase is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase, which breaks down fats.
- Protease breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes certain major enzymes that include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or the body does not have the capacity to release required enzymes, they could be experiencing a problem called digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme insufficiency is unable to digest certain foods and absorb certain nutrients. Lactose intolerance is a condition where the body does not produce enough lactase to digest sugar in milk and dairy products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency (DEI) isn’t a condition to be taken lightly. It can cause malnutrition and gastrointestinal irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Belly pain or cramps
- Stools that are oily
- Weight loss that is not explained.
Whenever you feel long-lasting symptoms like these, it is recommended to visit your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs 6 Months
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or are deficient in certain enzymes within your body. It is an carefully selected blend of enzymes to aid in digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food through a combination of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase what’s already present in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive support” It is designed to be taken frequently
But, it does not mean that the product can be used to treat or stop the spread of illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just supplements. This isn’t a prescription medication and should not be taken as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the best substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. As such, supplements should only be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult with your doctor prior to taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs 6 Months
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Work
It’s true that the internet and online stores all over is brimming with digestive supplements for digestion. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes for digesting specific types of food items. If you’re having trouble digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would give you the enzymes to digest the starch or sugar.
However, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes Supplements is different. The supplement is formulated with many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions take place more quickly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, thereby making it easier for the body to have digestion time and the ability to absorb nutrients.
The ingredients that are included in the formula of the supplement give credibility. Vitapost Digestive enzymes is comprised of, digestive enzymes that help to break down your body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements covered. From the common gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, as well as fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that it’s the ViaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is ready to be digested.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When you’re looking to purchase supplements, it is your standard procedure to check on what the product is made up of. Be it dietary, probiotic, or even digestive enzymes, any kind of supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. Their case is that Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly have their list of ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the packaging of the bottle.
However, you might notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed on this products list. For example, you can find that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the typical grams or kilograms.
The reason is much to do with the ingredients that comprise the product. Like the name implies, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure the sake of transparency VItapost label these enzymes according to the kind of food they are breaking down. For example, when the product talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase It will be within the DU unit.
Additionally, as the supplement is made up of enzymes, these ingredients are divided into the type of food they digest. They are divided into three categories of protein enzymes, carbohydrate enzymes, and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the active enzymes in the human body because they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and converting them to amino acids.
The protein enzymes found inside VitaPost Digestive Enzymes include Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most essential in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. In addition, these two enzymes can also be used as to create new protein products
- Bromelain is a type of enzyme that is found in pineapple juice, particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for soreness, burns, and pain of the muscle along with various other ailments.
- Papain – A different enzyme that helps in the breakdown of protein into amino acids as well as Peptides. Papain is specifically found and extracted from the raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down protein, papain could also help neutralize toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. Unlike mammalian pepsin, aspergillopepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into short peptides.
- Peptidase – They are enzymes which are able to break down gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and often inactivating small proteins. They not only break proteins, they are also essential for altering many proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix into saliva inside the mouth, which is the first step towards the digestive process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later moves to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you consume food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas prior to entering the smaller intestine. It helps in catalyzing it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that has similar purposes to amylase, in that it is able to break down starchy foods and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found in the pancreas, it is also made within the mouth. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness or bloating, fatigue, gas, and loose stools.
- Lactase – It is an enzyme that mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. An imbalance in lactase could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar that is present in milk into two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme results in the hydrolysis of beta-glucans. In general terms it breaks down sugars found in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase invertase Invertase is the name given to it by inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose which were earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
To support the carbohydrate and protein enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to help digest and break down a wider range of foods. From plant-based diets to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are guaranteed to aid in breaking them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs 6 Months
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme especially to those who love oily and fatty foods. Afterall, it is common to know that foods rich with fats and oils while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the delicious food less appealing. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes is what break down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. They focus on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and the plant fibers that are present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase – This is among the essential enzymes needed to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when we talk about bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical called phytic acid. The acid can bind vital minerals that are required by the body such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released, and are easily absorbed into the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral, such as calcium, and also the zinc and iron.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage, and Utilization
Like most supplements in available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this situation it is suggested to take one or two capsules before each meal.
However, this could not be feasible given that a bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme has 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could only last one bottle for only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day Be sure to take it during the heaviest meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. However, the number of times you take the capsule is entirely dependent on you.
However, six capsules should be your limit. More than that may have adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Since it is a digestive supplement, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to aid in the healthy digestion. If properly taken the supplements will allow your body to have an easier and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve consumed.
With good and proper digestion, other positive effects should also appear. This can include clear skin and less migraines, as well as body pains, and headaches.
How your skin appears is an indicator of your body’s overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something going on inside your body. However clear skin indicates that your body is healthy. This means having a healthy and operating digestive system.
In relation to this an enlightened skin and a healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is due to the fact that headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of issues underlying to an inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrients in the digestive system if it isn’t absorbing and digesting the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
In the case of VitaPost Digestive enzymes supplements there is no evidence of a negative side effects. So, it’s suitable to use in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing a baby or are pregnant, it is advisable to visit and check with your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs 6 Months
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has dairy, soy, as well as wheat, which may cause some people to develop allergies. If you suffer from allergies to these ingredients, it might be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that have 60 capsules inside each bottle. VitaPost also sells packages of the products. Additionally, it is important to remember that shipping is not free. As such, shipping price will be added to the cost list.
- 1 bottle: $24.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 2 Bottles: $44.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- Four Bottles $74.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
The purchase of several bottles rather than just one could save you lots of money and it even saves a lot of shipping. Simply by looking at and looking at the prices, purchasing the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be like buying 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think that you would be using this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme to treat your digestive issues for a long time I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at the official site. Therefore, it is essential to purchase them only there. Buying the supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescription needed
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that cover a broad range of food items.
- Helps ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating or heartburn as well as stomach pain
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition more effectively.
- High possibility of giving you clear skin
- May help with fatigue and pain
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula is laced with allergens.
- Not suitable for lactating or pregnant mothers (check with your physician)
- May not be suitable for children below 18 years old (check with your doctor)
- Only available online and only on the official website.
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- May need to be taken in the long-term to maintain effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements usually come in two types. You can either go for an individual supplement or choose a supplement that has a broad-spectrum. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that focus on broad-spectrum like VitaPost is especially good for those who are looking to improve their digestion as they enjoy eating a wide range of food options.
The wide-ranging approach to VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is clear from just by looking at its ingredients list. This is an excellent thing since the supplement is truthful about what it can offer and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, only took three days to reach me I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. This was something I did not expect as I was so used to supplements that smell too “medicinal”. The pills too are perfect in terms of size. They’re not big enough for anyone to be a struggle but not so small that one wonders if they are getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs 6 Months
I’m on my 3rd bottle now and I’ve been taking the supplement for 3 months now (I prefer to take two tablets each day, which was a good sweet spot in my case.) and I have experienced a more regular bowel movement and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. It was around the third week that I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my time going to the toilet became more regular than irregular.
You can rest assured. I’ll be taking supplements in the near future. Of course, this is unless I find something better, but so far I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs 6 Months
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Naturally, you must buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay clear of scams and assure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon might result in counterfeit products.
For how long should I take this digestive supplement?
The supplement VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. In order to continue reaping the benefits, it is recommended to regularly take the supplement. In the same vein you are able to discontinue taking the supplement at any time you’d like.
I don’t like taking capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is only available in capsule form and must be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who should not take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Pregnant and lactating women, children under 18 years old, and those who suffer from allergies should check with their doctors before taking the supplement.