Although the human body is able to survive weeks without eating but food remains an essential part of our lives. Be it food that you like eating, snack foods, comfort food or eating at a high end restaurant, or food that you require to eat to maintain your health. It’s food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. However, if our stomachs and by extension the entire body are worried, food is much more than just food. It’s the battery that allows our body to function optimally.
I have mentioned before that the body is able to go for months without eating, and it is the truth. The body can live with water alone sustaining it, however, that is a miserable life. There is not only a lack of taste, the body would also have no food to take in. Digestive Enzymes Vs 365
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs 365
If we consume food it is processed in such a way that the nutrients become useful to our bodies. This is the process we call digestion. This digestion happens in the digestive system which begins at the mouth and finishes with waste being deposited in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in school from the 5th grade onwards. But, do we actually know what happens inside the stomach? Do we really know how and why food is digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there’s another aspect that shouldn’t be left out of the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in making food and food products into nutrients. The enzymes are also responsible for the majority of biological reactions within and outside the body.
It is possible to say that life isn’t the same as it is without enzymes. And that is the case if life even exists in the first place.
There are three parts that are responsible for providing your body with the enzymes it needs. They are the stomach small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is known as an enzyme “powerhouse” of the body, as it is responsible for the enzymes required to are responsible for breaking down proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may already have an idea that there are a variety of kinds of digestive enzymes, which break down different kinds of food items. The pancreas alone, the powerhouse that we talked about produces three kinds of main digestive enzymes. These include:
- Amylase which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Amylase breaks down complex. Also , it is produced in the mouth.
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also produces some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks certain enzymes, or if their bodies do not have the ability to release the necessary enzymes, they may be being affected by a disease known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone suffers from digestive enzyme insufficiency, they lack the ability to break down certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to produce enough lactase in order to digest sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive enzyme insufficiency isn’t something to take lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. The symptoms of this can include:
- Pain in the belly or cramps
- Stomach oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing persistent symptoms such as those, it’s advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, you can always enhance your digestive enzymes by taking supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs 365
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a diet supplement that may help you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes within your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and absorption of nutrients.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes aid in digestion of food by combining a blend of specially selected enzymes that address the deficiency or enhance what is already in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be used often
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illness or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. They are not prescription medication or a prescription medication and shouldn’t be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements can be helpful to you, but the most effective ingredients for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. Therefore supplements should only be taken when needed. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplement. Digestive Enzymes Vs 365
Digestive Enzymes at Work: What are they doing? VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Function
It’s true that the internet and online stores in general is littered with digestive supplements for digestion. Certain supplements have specific enzymes for digesting specific types of foods. If you have problems digesting starch or sugar the supplements will give you the enzymes to digest the sugar or starch.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is different. Its formula is made of many enzymes. This allows the supplement to process various kinds of food. Overall, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that assist in digesting carbohydrates, protein, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been regarded as catalysts because they help make chemical reactions happen more quickly. They accelerate the process of digestion of food, thereby giving the body an easier time to digest food and take in the nutrients.
The ingredients included in the formula of the supplement give the supplement a feeling of credibility. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, digestive enzymes that help breakdown the body into the chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
If you take a look at the ingredients lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements got all their requirements provided. From the common gluten proteins, starches, and dairy, to fats, oils grains, and table sugar, it appears that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is available to help you digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
If you are looking to purchase supplements, it should be your standard procedure to check on the ingredients that the supplements are made of. It could be probiotics, dietary, or even digestive enzyme supplements, any kind of supplement that doesn’t clearly show their ingredients should not be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not like that. For their part, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly put their list of ingredients front and center. The list can be found on the label of the bottle.
You may notice the stark distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what can be found on this list of ingredients. For example, you can discover that one ingredient uses the unit DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kg.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients make up the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes comprise mostly composed of enzymes.
For the sake of transparent, VItapost categorizes these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they break down. For instance, if it talks about the enzymes responsible for breaking carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the form of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is comprised of enzymes, these ingredients are classified according to the kind of food they digest. They are classified into three classifications that include protein enzymes carbohydrate-based enzymes and various other beneficial enzymes.
Protein enzymes are amongst the most active enzymes within the body since they serve multiple roles in the body. They are responsible for breaking down proteins that the body consumes and converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes within VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2. These enzymes are amongst the most crucial when it comes to proteolysis, which means breaking proteins to amino acids. Additionally, they are also used to create new protein products
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that can commonly be found in the juice of a pineapple, and specifically at the stem of the pineapple. Since the beginning, it has been utilized in Asia as a treatment for burning, pain and soreness of muscles, as well as numerous other ailments.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in the breaking down of protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. In addition to breaking down proteins, papain may assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals that are found in cheeses, meats, and nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – A different enzyme which breaks down gluten. In contrast to mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze gluten from food into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase – These are also enzymes that reduce gluten. Peptidase are capable of cleaving and, more often, inactivating small-sized proteins. They not only break proteins, but they can also be used to modify more proteins.
Like the name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes that mainly focus on digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. When carbohydrates are consumed they mix to saliva within the mouth. This is the first step towards the digestion process. Then, it goes into the stomach, and later goes to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it is amylase, the enzyme that is mainly responsible for their digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas, before it enters into the small intestinal tract. It assists in it’s conversion from starch into glucose syrups
- Glucoamylase – This is also an enzyme that performs similar purposes to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and turns them to glucose. Both amylase and glucoamylase can be found by the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced by the oral cavity. Glucoamylase can also aid in digestion and smoothness as well as helping to avoid many digestive disorders, such as heavyness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stools.
- Lactase enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical that is found in milk. A deficiency in lactase can cause someone to become lactose-intolerant. Lactase breaks down the sugars present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose as well as glucose.
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In general, it breaks down the sugars present in oats and barley, where beta-glucans are the present in the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase gets its name from the inverted sugar syrup. The process for creating this substance comes from invertase breaking down sucrose into fructose as well as glucose, which are the earlier referred to as inverted sugar syrup.
In order to aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes additional enzymes are included in the formula for Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes are specifically designed to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider range of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily food items, these other enzymes are sure to help break them down effortlessly. Digestive Enzymes Vs 365
- Lipase A lipase enzyme is a vital enzyme, especially for those who enjoy fatty and oily foods. In the end, it’s common knowledge that food items rich with fats and oils even though delicious, are an irritant to your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. But, with lipase the body should have no difficulty digesting the majority of them. It is also proven to decrease the sensation of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase, Hemicellulase, xylanase and pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down vegetables that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult cell walls of plants and plant fibers present in these kinds of diets.
- Phytase is one of the many important enzymes that are required to digest food. The phytase enzyme is an essential enzyme when it comes to bone health. When it comes to phytase it breaks down a chemical called phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body, such as zinc and iron. Through Phytase the zinc and iron are released and easily taken in by the body. In addition, Phytase is also used to enhance mineral absorption, such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestion Enzymes Dosage and Utilization
As with most supplements on marketplace, it takes a consistent dosage to get the best benefits from VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this case, it is recommended to consume 1 or 2 capsules before each meal.
However, this might be unpractical since one bottle of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. Following the recommended dosage might be a bottle that lasts only ten days.
The ideal sweet spot is to use 2 tablets each day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule, while still giving your body the ability to work without the need for supplements. That said, the amount of times you take the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. Anything more than that could result in adverse reactions.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s a digestive aid, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in the healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow the body to have a simpler and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the food you’ve eaten.
If you have a healthy and balanced digestion, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin more relaxed, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
Your skin’s appearance can tell you about your overall health. The appearance of acne can be a sign of something going on inside your body. In contrast the clear complexion indicates a healthy body. This means having a healthy and working digestive system.
In relation to this, a clear skin and a healthy digestive system will also result in less discomfort and fatigue. This is due to the fact that migraines, body pains, and headaches, are all the results of issues underlying to inflammation of the gut or other disorders.
The cause of these disorders could be by a lack of nutrition in the digestive system if it isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
For VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements,, there has been no known negative side effects. So, it’s safe to consume as long as you follow the recommended dosage.
But, as with any other food supplement that you take, if you’re nursing or pregnant, it is advisable to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs 365
Another thing to note to be aware of is the fact that this supplement has soy, dairy, and wheat, which may cause allergies to some people. Therefore, if you have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to look for an alternative to the product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also sells this product as bundles. It is also important to note that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the price list.
- One Bottle $24.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 bottles: $67.20 plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 bottles: $74.80 plus $4.95 Shipping
Buying multiple bottles rather than only one can help you save lots of money and can even save the cost of shipping. By looking at the prices, purchasing the four bottle bundle for $74 is just the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you think you’ll use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme over an extended period of time I’d suggest buying the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only available online at their website. As such it is important to access them only there. The purchase of supplements from other places on the internet could be a fraud.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made from natural ingredients
- The formula offers a wide selection of enzymes that be used to treat a variety of food
- It can help ease moderate digestive issues such as indigestion symptoms of bloating and heartburn, as well as stomach discomfort.
- Aids the body to absorb nutrition kmore
- Chances of giving you clear skin
- Can help ease discomfort and fatigue.
- May not be good for people with allergies as the formula contains some allergens
- Not suitable for lactating and pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children younger than 18 years of age (check with your physician)
- Only available online and on the official website.
- Lacks a daily consumer intake
- It is possible to take in the long run to ensure that there are no lasting consequences.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can choose to go with one that is targeted or choose one that is broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter.
Supplements that go for broad-spectrum like VitaPost is particularly suitable for people looking to supplement their digestive health since they are accustomed to eating a broad range of food options.
The broad-based strategy of VitaPost Digestive Enzyme is apparent through its ingredient list. This is an excellent thing as the supplement is transparent about what it can deliver and what it isn’t able to provide. It isn’t wasting your time.
After receiving the bottles that,, mind you, took just 3 days to arrive, I was excited about launching my digestive supplementation regimen.
A pleasant aroma welcomed me when I opened the bottle. That was something I didn’t anticipate as I was used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills also are ideal in size. They’re not too large to make people struggle, and not so small that one wonders if they are receiving enough. Digestive Enzymes Vs 365
I’m on my 3rd bottle right now and I’ve been taking the supplement for three months to date (I opt to take two tablets each day, which was the perfect amount to me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive issues.
The effects were not immediate. I think it was about the third week that I began to notice that my gut felt better, and my frequent trips to the toilet become more frequent than it was previously.
Rest assured. I’ll continue to take this supplement in the future. Of course, that’s until I discover something superior, but at this point I’m not sure.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs 365
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
Yes, these are legitimate supplements.
Of course, you should buy VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure the authenticity of the company?
You can buy them at the official website.
Remember it is only available on their website. Shopping at other online retailers like eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
For how long should I use this digestive supplement?
You can take the VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for as long as you want.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To continue enjoying its benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. Similar to that, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you wish.
I’m not a fan of capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes can only be purchased in capsules and should be taken as such.
Crushing, cutting or modifying supplements in any manner shape or form is not advised.
Who is not safe to be taking VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Lactating and pregnant women and children younger than 18 years old and those with allergies should consult their doctor prior to taking the supplement.