Although the human body is able to endure for weeks without food but food remains an essential part of our own existence. Be it food that you like eating, comfort food, snacks or even dining in a high end restaurant, or food that you need to eat for sustenance. Food is food.
Food is food insofar as our tastes are concerned. But, if the stomachs, and, by extension our entire body is concerned, food is more than food. It is the battery that keeps our body functioning optimally.
I said earlier that the body could go months without eating, and it is indeed true. The body is able to survive on only water but it isn’t a good idea. Not only would there be the absence of taste it also means that your body has nothing to digest. Digestive Enzymes Vs 360
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review by ReviewsMS’ YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Digestive Enzymes, you may still want to check out our article below.
Enzymes and Digestion Digestive Enzymes Vs 360
If we consume food, it is processed in such that the nutrients can be beneficial to our body. This is the process we are all familiar with as digestion. This process occurs within the digestive system that starts at the mouth and finishes up as waste in the anus.
We are all aware of this. It has been taught in schools since the 5th grade. However, do we truly know what happens inside the stomach? Do we know the process and why food gets digested?
Well, whenever we talk about digestion, there is another thing that shouldn’t be overlooked in the discussion. Enzymes. These chemicals are the main players in turning food from food into nutrients. They also play a role in the majority of biological reactions within and outside our body.
It is certain that life would not be like it is without enzymes. This is even in the event that life exists in the first place in the first.
There are three parts that are mostly responsible for supplying your body with the enzymes it needs. These include the stomach, the small intestine, and the pancreas.
The pancreas is considered an enzyme “powerhouse” for the entire body since it supplies the enzymes needed to breakdown proteins, carbohydrates and fats.
You may know this that there are a variety of types of digestive enzymes which break down different types of food. The pancreas, which is the central organ that we have discussed, produces three types of digestive enzymes that are the main ones. These are:
- Amylase, which is a enzyme that breaks down complex carbohydrates. Also produced in the mouth
- Lipase which breaks down fats.
- Protease is a protein-breaking enzyme that breaks down proteins.
The small intestine also makes some major enzymes which include:
- Lactase, which breaks down lactose.
- Sucrase, which breaks down sucrose.
When the body lacks specific enzymes, or their bodies do not have the ability to release the needed enzymes, they are experiencing a problem known as digestive enzyme insufficiency.
When someone has digestive enzyme deficiencies is unable to digest certain foods and absorb specific nutrients. Lactose intolerance is one such situation where the body is unable to create enough lactase for digestion of sugars found in dairy and milk products.
Digestive Enzyme Insufficiency is not a condition to be taken lightly. It could cause an inability to eat and stomach irritation. Symptoms of these can include:
- Cramps or pain in the belly
- Stools that are oily
- Unproved weight loss.
If you are experiencing prolonged symptoms like these, it is advised to consult your physician. For milder symptoms, you may enhance your digestive enzymes through supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs 360
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is a nutritional supplement that can aid you if you have problems digesting your food or have a shortage of enzymes in your body. It is made from an carefully selected blend of enzymes for enhanced digestion and nutrient absorption.
Vitapost DIgestive Enzymes assist with digestion of food by combining a blend of carefully selected enzymes which target the problem or increase the existing enzymes in the stomach. As an “everyday digestive aid”, it is meant to be utilized frequently
However, this does not mean that it can’t be used to treat or prevent illnesses or allergies. VitaPost Digestive Enzymes are just an ingredient. It is not a medication and should not be utilized as such.
While digestive enzyme supplements are helpful to your body, the most effective substances for digestion are those naturally produced by the body. So supplements should be utilized when absolutely necessary. Always consult your physician before taking any kind of supplements. Digestive Enzymes Vs 360
Digestive Enzymes at Work: How VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Perform
It’s true that the internet and its online stores in general is littered with digestive enzyme supplements. Some of these supplements contain specific enzymes to digest specific kinds of food items. If you are having difficulty digesting starch or sugar, these supplements would provide you with the specific enzymes needed to digest starch or sugar.
But, Vitapost Digestive Supplements is quite different. Its formula is made of dozens of enzymes. This helps the supplement digest various kinds of food. In all, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes has enzymes that help in digesting protein, carbohydrates, and other enzymes.
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes have also been identified as catalysts, since they allow chemical reactions occur more rapidly. They speed up the process of breaking down food, providing the body with a quicker time to digest food and absorb nutrients.
The ingredients in the formula of the supplement give it a sense of legitimacy. Vitapost Digestive Enzymes is composed of, you guessed it, digestive enzymes that help break down the body into chemicals and nutrients that your body needs.
When you look at the ingredient lists, you can’t help to think that these digestive supplements have all their requirements all covered. From the usual gluten, protein, starches and dairy products, to fats, oils grains, even table sugar, it seems that this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme supplement is here to digest.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Ingredients
When looking to buy supplements, it is your standard procedure to check for what the product is made up of. Be it probiotic, dietary or digestive enzymes Any supplement that fails to clearly disclose their ingredients shouldn’t be taken seriously.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is not similar to that. In their case, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes clearly placed the list of their ingredients in the forefront. The list can be found on the bottle’s packaging.
But, you may find that there is a glaring distinction between the standard label of ingredients than what is listed in this list. For instance, you could discover that one of the ingredients is a unit called DU or HUT instead of the usual grams or kilograms.
The reason behind this has much to do with what ingredients comprise the product. As its name suggests, Vitapost Digestive Enzymes contain mostly comprised of enzymes.
To ensure transparent, VItapost label these enzymes in accordance with the type of food that they are breaking down. For instance, if it talks of enzymes which break down carbohydrates, like Amylase the name will appear in the unit of DU.
Furthermore, since the supplement is made up of enzymes, the components are classified according to the kind of food they consume. They are classified into three classes consisting of proteins enzymes carbohydrate enzymes and other useful enzymes.
Protein enzymes are among the most active enzymes in the body as they play multiple roles within the body. One of these is breaking down proteins consumed by the body and then converting them into amino acids.
The protein enzymes that are found in VitaPost Digestive Enzymes comprise: Protease 1 and 2, Bromelain, Papain, Aspergillopepsin and Peptidase
- Proteases 1 and 2 – These enzymes are amongst the most important in the process of proteolysis, which means breaking the proteins into amino acids. Additionally, they can be utilized to make new protein products.
- Bromelain – This is an enzyme that is be found in pineapple juice particularly at the root of the pineapple. For years, it has been used in Asia as a cure for soreness, burns, and pain of muscles, as well as many other conditions.
- Papain is another enzyme that assists in breaking down protein into amino acids as well as peptides. Papain is found only and extracted from raw papatay fruit. Aside from breaking down protein, papain can assist in neutralizing toxic chemicals in meats, cheeses, and even nuts.
- Aspergillopepsin – Another enzyme which breaks down gluten. Aspergillopepsin is not like mammalian pepsin is able to extensively hydrolyze food gluten into peptides that are short.
- Peptidase is also enzymes which reduce gluten. Peptidase is capable of cleaving and, often, inactivating small protein peptides. Not only do they destroy proteins, they are also essential for altering more proteins.
The name implies, Carbohydrate enzymes are enzymes which are primarily focused on the digestion and absorption of carbohydrates. After consumption of carbohydrates and absorbed, they are combined to saliva within the mouth, which is the initial step in the digestion process. Following that, it travels to the stomach and then is taken to the small intestine
- Amylase – When you eat food items that are starchy, such as rice and potatoes, it’s amylase which is the enzyme that is mainly responsible for digestion. Amylase is produced naturally by the pancreas before entering the small intestine. It assists in the conversion of starch into glucose syrups
- The Glucoamylase is an enzyme that has similar functions to amylase in that it breaks down starchy food and converts them into glucose. Although both amylase as well as glucoamylase are produced in the pancreas, glucoamylase can also be produced in the mouth. Glucoamylase helps to promote a smooth digestion and helps to prevent digestive upsets such as heaviness and bloating, as well as lethargy gas, loose stool.
- Lactase enzyme mostly process lactose, a chemical that is present in milk. Inadequate lactase levels could cause a person to be lactose intolerant. Lactase breaks down sugar present in milk to two basic sugars: galactose and glucose
- Beta-glucanase – This enzyme causes the hydrolyzation of beta-glucans. In simple terms, it breaks down the sugars found in oats and barley where beta-glucans can be found within the cell walls of microorganisms.
- Invertase – Invertase is named after an inverted sugar syrup. The process of creating this substance originates from breaking down sucrose into fructose and glucose that are the sugar syrup that was previously referred to as an inverted syrup.
To aid the protein and carbohydrate enzymes in their function additional enzymes are included in the formula of Vitapost Digestive Enzymes. These enzymes were added to aid in digestion and breaking down a wider variety of food types. From the plant-based diet to fatty and oily foods, these other enzymes are guaranteed to help break them down easily. Digestive Enzymes Vs 360
- Lipase The Lipase enzyme is an important enzyme that is especially beneficial to people who like oily and fat-rich foods. Afterall, it is common knowledge that food items rich in fats and oils, while delicious, can be a digestive nightmare for your stomach. This makes the highly enjoyable food less enjoyable. With lipase, your body will not have a difficulty digesting the majority of them. Lipase has also shown to reduce the feeling of feeling full when the enzyme is consumed in conjunction with meals.
- Cellulase Hemicellulase, xylanase, pectinase – This group of enzymes are what breaks down plants that you consume in your daily diet. Particularly, they work on digestion of the difficult to digest cell walls of plant cells and fibers found in these kinds of food.
- Phytase – This is among the vital enzymes required to aid digestion. It is a crucial enzyme when it comes to bone health. In the case of phytase it is able to break down a chemical known as phytic acid. Phytic acid can bind to essential minerals required by the body such as iron and zinc. With Phytase, these iron and zinc are released, and are easily taken in through the human body. Apart from that, Phytase is also used to improve your absorption and absorption rate of mineral such as calcium, and also the iron and zinc.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Dosage, and Use
As with most supplements on available, it requires an appropriate dosage to reap the most benefit out of VitaPost Digestive Enzymes. In this instance it is recommended to take one or two capsules before every meal.
However, this might be impractical given that one bottle VitaPost Digestive Enzyme contains 60 capsules. If you follow the recommended dosage, it could be a bottle that lasts just 10 days.
A good sweet spot is to take 2 tablets per day, making sure to use it in the middle of your most heavy meals. By doing this, you can maximize your use of the capsule as well as still permitting your body to function without any supplements. However, the number of times you consume the capsule is entirely up to you.
But, six capsules should be the minimum. More than that may cause adverse effects.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Effects
Because it’s an dietary supplement for digestion, VitaPost Digestive Enzymes main benefits are to help in healthy digestion. If taken properly, these supplements should allow your body to have a more easy and faster time in absorbing nutrients from the foods you’ve consumed.
When digestion is good and healthy, other positive effects should be evident. This can include clear skin, less migraines, headaches, and body pains.
How your skin appears is a tell of the overall health of your body. Acne outbreaks can be a sign that something is going on inside your body. Contrary to this, having clear skin means a healthy body. This is a good sign of a functioning digestive system.
As a result having a healthy skin and healthy digestive system can also mean less suffering and fatigue. This is because headaches, body pains and headaches, are results of underlying issues from digestive inflammation or other issues.
These disorders can be caused due to a deficiency of nutrients when the digestive system isn’t digesting and absorbing the food you eat properly.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Side Effects
With VitaPost Digestive Enzymes supplements, there is no evidence of a adverse effect. As such, it is safe to consume in the case of following the dosage guidelines.
However, like all food supplements that you take, if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding a baby it is advised to check and visit your physician. Digestive Enzymes Vs 360
Another thing to note it is that the product is made up of dairy, soy, and wheat, which could cause allergic reactions for some people. As such, if you are someone who have an allergy to any of these substances, then it would be better to choose an alternative product.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Price
VitaPost Digestive Enzyme comes in bottles that contain 60 capsules in each bottle. VitaPost also offers this product as bundles. Additionally, it is crucial to know that shipping costs are not free. Therefore, the cost of shipping will be added to the cost list.
- 1 Bottle: $24.80 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 2 bottles: $44.80 + $4.95 Shipping
- 3 Bottles: $67.20 Plus $4.95 Shipping
- 4 Bottles: $74.80 + $4.95 Shipping
A purchase of multiple bottles instead of only one bottle can save you many dollars and can even save lots of shipping. By comparing the price, buying the 4 bottle bundle for $74 would be the same as purchasing 3 bottles and getting 1 free.
If you are thinking that you would use this VitaPost Digestive Enzyme for a long time I suggest going all in on the four bottle bundle.
VitaPost Digestive Enzymes is only accessible online on the official site. As such it is important to access them only there. If you purchase the supplements from other websites online could be a scam.
Pros And Cons
- No prescriptions are required
- Made with natural ingredients
- The formula provides a broad variety of enzymes that can cover a broad range of food
- It can help ease mild digestive problems like indigestion symptoms of bloating, heartburn, and discomfort in the stomach
- It helps the body take in nutrients more effectively.
- Chances of providing you with clear skin
- It can help reduce discomfort and fatigue.
- It may not be suitable for those who suffer from allergies because the formula contains some allergens
- It is not recommended for lactating or pregnant women (check with your doctor)
- May not be suitable for children under 18 years old. of age (check with your doctor)
- Only online and on the official website
- Insufficient consumption of a daily basis
- Might be necessary to consider taking long term for continuous effect.
My Verdict on VitaPost Digestive Enzymes
Digestive Enzyme supplements are typically available in two types. You can opt for one that is targeted or select a supplement that has a broad spectrum. VitaminaPost Digestive Enzymes is the latter kind.
Supplements that offer broad-spectrum supplements, such as VitaPost is particularly beneficial for those who are looking to boost their digestive health as they enjoy eating a diverse food options.
The broad-based approach that VitaPost uses in its Digestive Enzyme is apparent by looking at its ingredients list. This is a great quality because the supplement is truthful about what it can deliver and what it cannot. They are simply not wasting your time.
Upon getting my bottles, which mind you, took just three days to reach me, I was excited about the prospect of starting my digestive supplement regimen.
A good arome welcomed me when I opened the bottle. It was something I did not expect as I was so used to having supplements that smelled “medicinal”. The pills are also perfect in size. They’re not big enough for people to struggle and not too small to make you question whether you’re getting enough of it. Digestive Enzymes Vs 360
I’m on my third bottle now and have taken the supplement for 3 months to date (I opt taking two pills each day, which seems like the perfect amount for me.) and I have experienced a more frequent bowel movement, and less digestive problems.
Mind you, the effects weren’t instantaneous. I think it was about the third week that I noticed that my stomach felt better, and my frequent trips to the bathroom became more frequent than it was previously.
Don’t worry about it. I will continue taking supplements in the future. Of course, that’s unless I find something better, but for now I doubt it.
Frequently Asked Questions Digestive Enzymes Vs 360
Is VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement Legit?
These are, in fact, legitimate supplements.
Of course, it is recommended to purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes Supplement from the official website in order to stay away from scams and to ensure legitimacy
Where can I purchase the VitaPost Digestive Enzymes to ensure legitimacy?
They are available for purchase on the official website.
Be aware that it’s only available at their website. Buying from other online retailers such as eBay and Amazon may net you fake items.
How long do I have to take this digestive supplement?
It is possible to take VitaPost Digestive Enzyme Supplement for the duration you like.
Vitaminapost Digestive Enzymes supplement is a nutritional supplement. To keep enjoying the benefits, it is suggested to use the supplement on a regular basis. In the same vein, you can stop taking the supplement whenever you’d like.
I’m not a fan capsules, is there another way to consume the supplement?
Vitapost Digestive Enzymes are only sold in capsules, and should be used as such.
Crushing, cutting, or altering the supplement in any way form or shape is not recommended.
Who is not safe to take VitaPost Digestive Enzymes?
Women who are lactating or pregnant or children who are less than 18 years old and people who have allergies should check with their physician prior to taking the supplement.